Eng. Dario Stabili
PhD. Student in
Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
Department of Engineering "Enzo Ferrari"
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Via Vivarelli, 10
41125 - Modena, Italy
Curriculum Vitae (last update: Sept. 2018) English Italian
- Automotive Cyber-Security
- Internet of Things
- Reverse engineering
- M. Marchetti, D.Stabili "READ: Reverse Engineering of Automotive Dataframes, published on IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, April 2019 [IEEEXplore, , BibTeX entry]
- International Conferences
- G. Burzio, G. Faranda Cordella, M. Colajanni, M. Marchetti, D.Stabili "Cybersecurity of Connected Autonomous Vehicles - A Ranking based approach", published on AEIT International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Technologies for Automotive (AUTOMOTIVE 2018) (Milan, Italy), July. 2018.
- D.Stabili, L. Ferretti, M. Marchetti "Analyses of secure automotive communications protocols and their impact on vehicles life-cycle", published on IEEE Smart Industries Workshop (SIW2018) in conjunction with the 4th IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing (SmartComp) (Taormina, Italy), June. 2018. [IEEEXplore, PDF, BibTeX entry]
- T. Dagan, M. Marchetti, D.Stabili, M. Colajanni, A. Wool "Vehicle Safe-Mode: Limp-Mode in the Service of Cyber Security", published on 15th Embedded Security in Cars Europe (ESCAR) (Berlin, Germany), Nov. 2017. [PDF, BibTeX entry]
- D.Stabili, M.Marchetti and M. Colajanni "Detecting attacks to internal vehicle networks through Hamming distance", published on IEEE 2017 AEIT International Annual Conference - Infrastructures for Energy and ICT (AEIT2017) (Cagliari, Italy), Spet. 2017. [IEEEXplore, PDF, BibTeX entry]
- M. Marchetti, D.Stabili "Anomaly detection of CAN bus messages through analysis of ID
sequences", 28th IEEE Intelligent Vehicle Symposium (IV2017) (Redondo Beach, California, USA), Jun. 2017. [IEEEXplore, PDF, BibTeX entry]
- M. Marchetti, D.Stabili, A. Guido and M. Colajanni, "Evaluation of anomaly detection for in-vehicle networks through information-theoretic algorithms", Proc. of 2016 IEEE 2nd International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry Leveraging a better tomorrow (RTSI) (IEEE RTSI 2016), (Bologna, Italy), Sept. 2016. [IEEEXplore, PDF, BibTeX entry]
- First prize winner of the OCTONoMous Hackathon @MotorShow, 10 December 2016 (Bologna, Italy).