- EUOF2CEN (2015-2017): "European On-line Fraud Cyber Centre and Expert Network". Funded by EU in agreement n. HOME/2014/ISFP/AG/CYBR/7172
- DTCHE (2014-2017): "Digital Trunk Communication System in Hostile Environment". Funded by the Italian Ministry of Defense (PNRM)
- SYPCIT (2014-2016): "SYstem for prevention and Combat Identity Theft". Funded by EU in grant agreement n. HOME/2013/ISEC/FINEC/4000005234
- NESUS (2014-2016): "Network for Sustainable Ultrascale Computing". Funded by EU cost action IC1305
- SNAPSHOT (2013-2015): "Social Network Analysis Platform for the Support of european and HOmeland Threat prevention strategies". Funded by EU-CIPS 2012
- VIRTUOSO (2010-2012): "Versatile Information Toolkit for end-users oriented open-sources Exploitation". Funded by EU in grant agreement FP7-SEC-2009 no. 242352
- ScalaServ (2010-2011): "Scalable and robust architectures for supporting advanced network-based services". Funded by the Italian and Spanish Ministries of University (program Italy-Spain Integrated Actions).
- SterilMed (2010-2012): "New production process for medical bags based on RF-sterilization and ICT-based plant". Funded by EU in EUROSTARS-EUREKA programme
- THIS (2010-2011): "Transport Hub Intelligent video System". Funded by EU in grant agreement no. JLS/2009/CIPS/AG/C1-028 in the framework of the program "Prevention, Preparedness and Consequence Management of Terrorism and other Security related Risks"
- DOTS-LCCI (2010-2011): "Dependable Off-The-Shelf based middleware systems for Large-scale Complex Critical Infrastructures". Funded by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (PRIN project)
- COMIFIN (2009-2011): "Communication Middleware for Monitoring Financial Critical Infrastructures. Funded by EU in grant agreement FP7-ICT-SEC-2008 no. 225407
- AUTOSEC (2009-2010): "Autonomic Security". Funded by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (PRIN project)
- ASINFO (2008-2009): "Advanced architectures to support infomobility services for logistics of persons and goods". Funded by the Italian Ministry of Industry
- SWIMM (2005-2007): "Interactive and multimodal Web services for mobile users". Funded by the Regional Department of Research and Industrial innovation
- WEB-MINDS (2002-2006): "Middleware for advanced services over large-scale, wired and wireless distributed services". Funded by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (FIRB project)
- PERF (2002-2005): "Performance evaluation of complex systems: Techniques, methodologies and tools". Funded by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (FIRB project)